Translate

2 January 2014

Why Does She Do It?

Miley Cyrus‘ tongue is often a topic of conversation, since the singer sticks it out so much. It became her thing, So what’s the deal? Why can’t she keep that thing inside her mouth?
In her chat with Barbara Walters as part of her Most Fascinating People of 2013 selection, Miley confessed, “I get embarrassed to take pictures. That’s actually the truth. I’m so embarrassed because people are taking pictures of me and I don’t know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don’t know what else to do.”
So she deals with the discomfort of taking pictures by sticking her tongue out and being silly. That’s actually totally understandable. There’s nothing worse for a celeb that has camera's in her face constantly to have poor posture or a stiff stance in photos.
And it’s not like she can hide behind a glossy curtain of hair anymore, either!
Miley Cyrus Tongue

No comments:

Post a Comment