Translate

2 January 2014

Ed Sheeran's festive Ted Sheeran teddy bear

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my goddd!!! I LOVE THIS. I am obsessed with Ed Sheeran and seeing this Ted Sheeran bear has made my life a little better, all I need is to get one and it will be complete!! :) They are a must have this winter! so cute.
Making his first ever appearance this Christmas, Ed Sheeran presents his gorg, fluffy pawed friend: Ted Sheeran. Beautifully presented and wrapped up in a cosy festive sweater, the dapper little chap is what every Ed Sheeran fan needs.

The first of a range of limited edition Teddy Bears available exclusively from edsheeran.com.
- Beautifully packaged in a custom festive box, labelled with the Bear Essentials
- Ted is 30cm tall and suitable for children over 36 months
- 100% Acrylic Christmas jumper
- A certificate of authenticity is included in the box
- Expect Ted to be delivered from November 25th
Buy yours from the link below! I need one of these the excitement is killinggg me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment