Translate

1 January 2014

MEET OUR PEOPLE

Karen Moran, Ireland
Today, for the first MEET OUR PEOPLE, Kelz is interviewing me, Kaz! :) We will be questioning people we think are awesome and publishing there answers and a photo of their choice to the blog. If you'd like to be a part of our next MEET OUR PEOPLE then leave us a comment or tweet us @AllThingsTeenB :)



Who is your style inspiration?
Anyone that looks good! I tend to try copy what I see on adds for online clothing such as misguided
What one item of clothing can you not live without?
big jumpers!
What one beauty product could you not live without?
Make up remover and nail polishes!! 
Fresh-faced or bold make up?
I like a bit of both.
Do you have a beauty tip for me?
Don’t use face wipes to remove your make up, they’re not good for your skin. 
Where do you love hanging out?
In cosy sitting rooms with my friends or boyfriend around me.
Night in or night out?
Night out

Who is your male/female celeb crush?
Ashton Kutcher, Megan Fox, James Arthur and Zayn Malik!!
What are you listening to right now?
Bastille- Of The Night.. LOVE IT
Tune in again soon for more Meet Our People.

No comments:

Post a Comment