Translate

1 January 2014

Pretty in Lace!

Pretty in Lace

I am completely head over heels in love with lace clothes. My wardrobe is full of it! I really love the vintage style and I also found lace clothes really vintage. So if you're anything like me and you love lace, check out these really pretty and cute lace pieces I found online for under €35! They are all from the high street and affordable, and they can all be found online too.  I especially love the oxford style shoes which can really be paired with any outfit from jeans to a plain black dress. The links for everything is included below so if you like anything have a look! 

off the shoulder dress €15/$20: charlotterusse.com
lace and pearl top €26: forevernew.com
cream lace dress €30: houseoffraser.com
burgundy playsuit €28: newlook.com
pink lace shoes €33/$45: modcloth.com
long-sleeved black lace jumper €22/: pullandbear.com
white lace shoes €25/$35: modcloth.com


No comments:

Post a Comment