Translate

2 January 2014

Kesha's Dirty Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLerp9KHAe8

This is Ke$ha's song "Dirty Love", for the official video click on the link above. and if you can get past the whole 'death by glitter' thing, as well as the awkward stripper dancing, then you might just notice that something looks different about this  girl's face. It's like she's not even Ke$ha anymore. 

... What's that? You really need a side-by-side comparison? OK, you asked for it: 

0101_fish_split_kesha
This girl has changed so much so quickly! I'm not too sure about this song 'Dirty Love', the more I listen to it the more I like it but I just think Kesha might have gone a bit too far with her 'sexy' approach to this video. Bit of a fail tbh she just looks awkward to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment