Translate

6 March 2014

X Factor Winner Is Preggers

Sam revealed the news last night saying that she found out she was expecting her third child in a toilet in Asda. After telling her husband Craig that she thought she might be pregnant, he went and got her a pregnancy test which she did there and then.

“I went and did it in the toilet while he was getting all the food,” she told The Mirror. “I came out and said ‘Yep, I’m pregnant.’ It wasn’t planned.”
Sam explained: “When I got into the car I was really upset because I thought I’d let everyone at my management and the record label down.

“But they were really good about it. I was going to go on tour at the end of October but I have managed to move it to January.”


The 36 year old singer, who is ten weeks pregnant, posted her ultrasound on her Twitter page on Thursday morning, with the caption: 'Meet peanut!'
'Meet peanut!' Shortly after the pregnancy news broke, Sam shared a very early ultrasound scan on her Twitter page<br>

Sam and Craig’s new arrival is due at the end of this year. The couple already have two children together, 8 year old  Brooke and 5 year old Tommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment