Translate

25 March 2014

Get a top with an attitude!

We all love it, we all want it. This really simple tee is perfect for those days when you can't find anything to wear. Pair it with some denim shorts for a casual look but if you want a more dressed up look this tee is perfect with a blazer and skater skirt! 





I am a bitch not a nice person when I am hungry so I could really benefit from this tee as a non verbal apology. It's really cute for spring/summer paired with jeans, shorts or a skater skirt! 




Ok, I know that Christmas is sooner gone than it is here but seriously? I am so buying this for next Christmas ... Why shame yourself with a horrible festive jumper lovingly knitted by your aunt or grandmother when you can buy this? Is there even an option not to wear it.. 


If you are a HUGE Mean Girls fan or just a mean girl in general then take a look at this. This tee is like 2 in 1 ... it's pink (perf for pink wednesday) and it's got a mean girl quote. What more could we possibly ask for? Maybe for a boyf as hot as Aaron Samuels or is that just too much?


Wanna feel like Queen B? Then get this brilliantly bitchy BeyoncĂ© inspired jumper from etsy. It's just made for bitchy lovely people like Kaz and I!



This needs no explanation! 



Finally this is the one top I don't want but I NEED! Kaz and I both need this .. desperately. It simply explains our mood everyday in school. Like I said, we need this. 


If you want to buy any of the fab printed tee's you've seen above, like always, here are the links! 

1. More Issues Than Vogue "Click Here"
2. I'm Sorry For What I Said When I Was Hungry "Click Here"
3. Ugly Xmas Sweater. "Click Here"
4. You Can't Sit With Us "Click Here"
5. Bow Down Bitches "Click Here"
6. Bad Outfit Day "Click Here"
7. I Hate Everything "Click Here"

No comments:

Post a Comment