Translate

4 March 2014

Getting Back To Normal!!

Hey! Sorry theres been no posts on the blog or fb on my half the last week or so, I'm just out of hospital after having 2 operations in 1 (hell on earth)!! I got my appendix out and like why do we even have them? all they do is hurt like it hurt when Brax said goodbye to the Braxton Brothers. I'm still so upset about him leaving and omg the bomb!! Cant wait to see todays episode, shit is going down! Anyways, im getting off subject sorryyy.. So yeah, your appendix was used to digest grass back when we were monkeys or whatever, now I cant eat grass which I was strangely upset over? (I was on a lot of tabs) So slowly but surely the blog will be back up to top standards with epic daily posts soon :) thanks everyone for getting us to 4k views, Kaz & Kelz love you <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment