Translate

29 March 2014

Nail Drying Spray

ATTENTION GIRLS 
I have found the answer to affordable instant drying nails!! just read more to see..


So one of the most frustrating few minutes in a girls life is waiting for her nails to dry.. I hate that feeling of having to wait and be afraid to touch or do anything for ages after painting your nails incase they smudge! 

I heard of these different home remedies to dry nails instantly but they never really worked or have been too complicated! Or those really expensive nail sprays that I just have to put back down (sigh!) 


I seen this Pretty:Perfect Nail Drying Spray in my local pharmacy for only 1.99 and said Id give it a go I had nothing to lose!


So first you use your base coating to protect your nails then a thin layer of the colour polish of your choice, make sure you are happy with your polish or any nail art added before spraying this on as I find its hard to go back and fix it once its sprayed.

Just hold your hand like the position below, fold your nails into your palm and spray just a small bit across your nails. It leaves no sticky or annoying afteruse on your nails or hands and it only takes aprox. 60 seconds before fully dried!!
I highly recommend this product for only 1.99 its a steal!! It's so quick and easy to use, every girl needs a bottle of this in their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment