Translate

27 March 2014

Bia Beauty Detox Body Scrub Review!

I was kindly given some body scrub by Tracey Ryan from Bia Beauty to review after I emailed her a few weeks ago which I would like to thank her for because it is the best body scrub I have EVER used. 

I always have to be careful when I use any new body scrubs or anything like that as I might get a reaction but this product didn't irritate my skin at all. I always use body scrubs like Soap&Glory, I got a few from The Body Shop and Lush but I was never really 100% delighted with them unlike this body scrub. The detox body scrub from Bia Beauty is full of natural ingredients like ginger, lemon, grapefruit, castor oil and fennel. All these ingredients make it smell amazing! It also contains apricot kernel grains to scrub at the skin. The minute I got out of the shower and dried off I noticed how soft my skin was after just using it once, and after using it for 2 weeks .. my skin feels the best its ever felt. It feels really hydrated too and the dryness on my arms and legs is gone. Usually with other scrubs I have used I never really noticed a difference until after a few uses. Not only did my skin feel smooth, it looked it too. I can't praise this product enough, it is truly the best scrub I have ever used. It's easy to open and has a creamy consistency making it super easy to rub into the skin and apply without half of the product ending up on the shower floor! It costs €19.95 and you really are getting value for money with this! I am using a sufficient amount of the product every time and I still have a lot more than half left after 2-3 weeks (250 ml tub) , and not only does it last long it works so well. The packaging gives a great description of what you're buying which is really important and has a sort of organic natural look. The packaging is simple and not over the top like most beauty products. The fact that it contains all natural ingredients is what made me love it even more as I hate using products with harsh chemicals on my skin! It definitely will work well if you have dry skin sensitive skin because it isn't harsh to skin! I will definitely be buying this product again for sure because I simply loved it! Another great thing is that it's Irish and made in Co.Cork so I know what I'm getting. If you are looking for a natural body scrub that really works then you really should buy the Detox Body Scrub from Bia Beauty. 

If you want to have a look for yourself and buy the product the just click the link! http://www.biabeauty.com/index.php/natural-skincare/detox-body-scrub.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment