Translate

27 December 2013

Dry Skin? Here's The Remedy!

As girls (and some boys) we are constantly worrying about how we look and how our skin looks (I know I am anyway!). Many of us suffer from annoying skin conditions that ranges from dry skin to eczema to psoriasis! I have found the perfect 100% natural, 100% good results treatment for all these skin conditions. I used to suffer from eczema and could never use scented soaps or anything like that on my skin, but while I was on holiday in Enniscrone, Sligo a few years back there was a street market, one of the stands were selling powered seaweed and seaweed soap. We bought some to help my skin, I was a bit sketchy about using it to begin with but when I used it my skin felt amazing! The company is called Aalgo and are based in England. The seaweed is 100% natural and is the only ingrediant used. You can add it to a bath, foot spa or if your dry skin or eczema is on your face you can mix the powder up with a few drops of water into a paste and apply to the skin and leave it on for a while and wash off. Straight away your skin feels amazing! You can buy the product online at aalgo.com , click on the link if you want to check it out. But trust me if you have dry skin you can't clear up aalgo is definitely worth a shot! After using it in baths I can now use scented soaps and perfume on my skin! I really recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment