Translate

8 February 2014

Pitch Perfect 2?


Queue the screams and fangirling .. Anna Kendrick teasing deets about Pitch Perfect 2?

She is just as excited as the rest of us about the sequel to Pitch Perfect 2, she chatted with E! News and gave some hints about what we can expect from the big screen hit! 


"I can see it picking up in the year 3000 when we're all cryogenically frozen," she joked. "And our voices are digital and we're breaking the sound barrier."





It has been speculated that the music featured in the sequel will be a lot different to the original.



"Basically, the truth is, I don't know. I wish I had information. Right now, I know nothing," Kendrick explained.



Best news ever about the sequel is that Rebel Wilson (Fat Amy) has been signed to return to the big screen! When asked about the rest of the cast returning she said "I hope so, certainly!"



I can't wait for the movie to hit the big screen, lets hope it's really soon! 

If you don't know the cup song it's a crime, so here's a tutorial from youtube! Get learning!






No comments:

Post a Comment