Translate

3 February 2014

Miley gives JB advice, should we be more worried about Justin now?

She is known for her outrageous performance at the VMA's with Robin Thicke, her twerking in music videos, flying around naked on a wrecking ball and much more but Miley has never been arrested for driving under the influence but Biebs has, maybe we should keep that in mind!



Recently Miley appeared on The Tonight With Jay Leno to promote her Bangerz tour and give some words of wisdom to the 19 year old pop star, Justin Bieber (who is in desperate need of advice).

"You've got a lot of money. Pay people to make sure you don't get in trouble and party at your house," Cyrus advised Bieber. "Buy a house, and add a club to it."

Miley Cyrus has clearly given him advice in the past (which he obviously didn't heed) telling Rolling Stone in August 2013, "I'm not much older than him, so I never want it to feel like I'm mentoring him. But I do mentor him in a way. Because I've been doing this s--t for a long time, and I already transitioned, and I don't think he's quite done it yet."

Maybe with Miley looking after Bieber he might back on the right path, or maybe not? 

Let us know what you think, tweet us at @AllThingsTeenB

No comments:

Post a Comment