Translate

18 April 2014

Diy Temporary Tattoos

So as you might have seen on instagram, I have drawn some fake tattoos on myself.. Don't ask why cos I have no answer I just got the idea in my head and had to go with it!
Here is how I did it...

So first off, what do you need?

The photo below shows the main things you need.
-Baby Powder
-Spray on Plaster (waterproof)
-Eyeliner Pencil in any colour
-Make Up Brush, I forgot to put it in the photo. Oops!

This is all you need if you are confident in your drawing, 
if you want a guide to help you then you also need the following
-Scissors
-Pencil (dark lead)
-Damp Cloth
-Tracing Paper

1. Do your research, decide what tattoo idea's you like and want to use. Draw up some doodles of your idea's before you start anything!!

2. Make sure the area you are going to draw your tattoo on is completely clean. Once you decide on a design you can draw it onto the tracing paper or simply just onto your skin whichever way you would prefer. 

3. Get your damp cloth and press it down over the tracing paper until you get a light outline of your design.

4. Fill in the design with eyeliner and when your happy with it spread a small bit of the baby powder over it and rub it in using your make up brush. Then you need to spray on the plaster a bit away from the skin. Make sure to completely cover it and let it fully dry. It will only take a few minutes.

5. Done! If you mind it, it should last 3/4 days. Enjoy! :)

Here are my designs :)





1 comment:

  1. Is it possible to manufacture a temporary tattoo out of normal paper? How long do do-it-yourself temporary tattoos last? Temporary tattoos are thrilling and enjoyable! Well, until you realize you're paying a fortune to amuse yourself with temporary tattoos that will only last a week or two at most. I generally purchase mine from https://wannabeink.com/, which has the nicest design that I enjoy. Then I started looking for DIY tattoos, which are enjoyable and produce good results. Despite the fact that I am not an artist, I required a superb design to follow.

    ReplyDelete